Ethically made and eco-friendly, each of these beaded bracelets is made from all-natural clay harvested in the mountains of Haiti. The clay is vegan and biodegradable. Once rolled into shape, the beads are fired in a kiln and hand-painted with nontoxic paint. Available in three different colors, this bracelet isn’t just good for the earth: it’s good for local Haitians too! The purchase of each bracelet helps fund clean water for schools and clinics.
Topped off with tiny charms, each bracelet has a stretchy band for a flexible fit. Beads measure about 7 mm each.
- Eco-friendly clay bracelets
- All-natural clay with stamped charms
- Flexible band fits most wrist sizes
- Available in three different colors
- Beads measures about 7 mm each
- Handcrafted by local Haitian artisans
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic: this piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.