Wonderfully detailed, this woven shoulder bag is constructed from Comalapa fabric, a textile traditionally made with intricate geometric tribal patterns in a variety of different colors.
Complete with study leather straps and interior pockets, bag is available in Blue or Multicolor. Crafted by women artisans in rural Guatemala. Bag is about 14 inches wide, 13 inches long, and 4.5 inches deep. The leather's strap's drop is about 11 inches long.
- Woven travel bag
- Cotton Comalapa with leather straps
- Bag is 14 x 13 x 4.5 inches
- Strap drop is about 11 inches
- Available in Blue or Multicolor
- Fair trade, made in Guatemala