Trumpeting Elephant Mango Wood SculptureItem# SBH-ELP
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
This wooden elephant raises his trunk in friendly salutation, emulating jubilant energy for your home. A perfect greeter for guests, he makes a lively addition to any foyer or living room. Each handmade statue is individually cut and carved from mango wood sourced in the Indian city of Nagpur. After carving, artists then embellish the surface with unique tribal designs, ensuring no two are alike.
- Handmade elephant statue
- Carved from mango wood
- Measures 8”W x 2.5”D x 16”H
- Made in India
Due to the handmade nature of this item, variations and imperfections in surface design and overall appearance can be expected
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.