Sterling Silver Eye of Horus Pendant, Multiple Sizes
In ancient Egypt, the Sun and Moon were believed to be the eyes of the god, Horus. The eye of Horus symbol is meant to represent the eye of the moon that protected the Kingdom against evil. Thus, the symbol was used an as amulet to ward off the evil eye and misfortune.
Let this pendant serve as your own personal token of protection whenever you wear it. Made of sterling silver, this pendant is available in two sizes. Small is about 0.75 inches across and 1 inch long. Large is about 0.857 inches across and 1.125 inches long (bail included in measurements). Made in Egypt.
- Eye of Horus pendant
- Sterling silver
- Available in two sizes
- Small is 0.75 x 1 inches
- Large is 0.875 x 1.125 inches
- Bail is included in measurements
- Made in Egypt
- Sold as a pendant. To add a chain please select a chain option.
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Pendant is sold as pendant only. To add a sterling silver snake chain, click here.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $35 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $35 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.25.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464