Tagua nut dyed multiple shades of grey gives this necklace a unique ombre effect! The necklace is topped off with wire wrap and antique brass links. Each necklace is crafted by fair trade artisans in Ecuador, who use natural materials from the area to craft unique yet wearable accessories. The artisans not only receive fair wages but also training, education, and mentoring. This ensures that they have the skills necessary for creating a better quality of life and sustainable change for their families.
Necklace’s is 17 to 19 inches long with an adjustable length. Tagua pendant is about 2.5 to 3 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. Because of the organic nature of tagua nut, each pendant will vary slightly.
- Shades of Grey pendant necklace
- Made of tagua nut and nickel-free antique brass
- Necklace is 17 to 19 inches long, adjustable length
- Pendant is 3 inches long and 1.5 inches wide
- Fair trade, made in Ecuador