Tagua nut dyed multiple shades of grey gives this necklace a unique ombre effect! Necklace is topped off with wire wrap and antique brass links. The piece is crafted by fair trade artisans in Ecuador, who use natural materials from the area to craft unique yet wearable accessories. The artisans not only receive fair wages but training and mentorship for everything from accounting to health and nutrition. This ensures they not only receive a sustainable income but a better quality of life.
Necklace’s is 17 to 19 inches long with an adjustable length. Tagua pendant is about 2.5 to 3 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. Because of the organic nature of tagua nut, each pendant will vary slightly.
- Shades of Grey pendant necklace
- Made of tagua nut and nickel-free antique brass
- Necklace is 17 to 19 inches long, adjustable length
- Pendant is 3 inches long and 1.5 inches wide
- Fair trade, made in Ecuador