Three delicate and dainty necklaces in one! This modern accessory gets a little color with beads of tagua nut, a type of nut that grows native in Central and South America. The necklace’s feature tagua petal is topped with a geometric metallic bead for a bit of shine. Necklace's three hypoallergenic chains measure 16 inches, 18 inches, and 21 inches long. Necklace as an adjustable chain extension of 2.5 inches.
This piece is crafted by fair trade artisans in Ecuador, who use natural materials from the area to craft unique yet wearable accessories. The artisans not only receive fair wages but training and mentorship for everything from accounting to health and nutrition. This ensures they not only receive a sustainable income but a better quality of life.
- Tagua petal layer necklace
- Tagua nut with hypoallergenic chain
- Tagua petal is about 1 x 1 inch
- Chains are 16, 18, and 21 inches long
- Necklace has 2.5-inch chain extension
- Fair trade, made in Ecuador