Pink and Navy Tagua Petal Layer Necklace, EcuadorItem# FC-LYR
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Three delicate and dainty necklaces in one! This modern accessory gets a little color with beads of tagua nut, a type of nut that grows native in Central and South America. The necklace’s feature tagua petal is topped with a geometric metallic bead for a bit of shine. Necklace's three hypoallergenic chains measure 16 inches, 18 inches, and 21 inches long. Necklace as an adjustable chain extension of 2.5 inches.
Each necklace is crafted by fair trade artisans in Ecuador, who use natural materials from the area to craft unique yet wearable accessories. The artisans not only receive fair wages but also training, education, and mentoring. This ensures that they have the skills necessary for creating a better quality of life and sustainable change for their families.
- Tagua petal layer necklace
- Tagua nut with hypoallergenic chain
- Tagua petal is about 1 x 1 inch
- Chains are 16, 18, and 21 inches long
- Necklace has 2.5-inch chain extension
- Fair trade, made in Ecuador