Eye of Horus Ornate Sterling Silver Egyptian RingItem# EGA-S8203
- Low stock - 1 item left
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
In ancient Egypt, the Sun and Moon were believed to be the eyes of the god, Horus. The eye of Horus symbol is meant to represent the eye of the moon that protected the Kingdom against evil. Thus, the amulet was known and used as protection against bad and the evil eye. The symbol wraps around your finger like an ancient Egyptian scroll in this antique style sterling silver ring. Ring is made in Egypt and has an open design that fits most ring sizes. Band is .375 inches wide.
- Detailed Eye of Horus ring
- Made of sterling silver
- Band is .375 inches wide
- Open design, adjustable
- Fits most ring sizes
- Made in Egypt
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.