Wrap yourself in rainbows! These cozy scarves are woven from 100% alpaca wool. Sourced from the animal’s homeland, in the Andres of Peru, the alpaca’s wool is some of the best natural fiber out there; more durable than sheep’s wool yet far softer and lighter. Scarves are available in a range of brilliant hues. Each measures about 12 inches wide and 63.5 inches long with a 3 inch fringe on either end.
- Multicolor woven tassel scarf
- Made of 100% baby alpaca wool
- Measures 12 x 63.5 inches
- Fringe on either end is 3 inches
- Available in black, red, teal, and violet
- Made in Peru