Moon Over The Horizon White Gold Drop Earrings, Cambodia
Boasting a seamless linear silhouette, these line-drop stud earrings are topped with sleek disks of white gold. Semi-circles cut from real horn add rich contrast to their metallic sheen. Each pair is handmade by women artisans in the city of Ta Khmao, Cambodia. Here, artisans use traditional silversmithing techniques to create sophisticated yet contemporary accessories.
Earring each measure 4 inches long from top to bottom and 1 inch wide. Because horn presents natural variations in color, no two pairs of earrings will look the same: each is its own unique creation.
- Fair trade stud earrings
- Made of white gold with carved horn
- Earrings measures 4 x 1 inches
- Made by women artisans in Cambodia
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $35 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $35 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.25.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464