Minimalist Marble Salt and Pepper Bowls, Fair TradeItem# BEH-58-77
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Minimalism at its finest (and most practical)! This marble bowl set is made by India’s most skilled marble cutters and craftsmen. Marble is formed from recrystallized carbonite minerals, and each marble piece boasts unique patterns and colors. With two bowls, a serving tray, and two teak spoons carved in Vietnam, it's ideal for serving salt and pepper, herbs, or sauces. Bowls are about 3 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches high. Tray is 7 inches wide and 4 inches deep. Teak spoons are 3.5 inches long. Set weighs about 3 pounds. Hand wash only
- Set of two bowls with serving tray
- Marble set with two teak wood spoons
- Bowls are 3 x 2.5 inches each
- Tray is 7 x 4 inches, spoons are 3.5 inches long
- Weighs about 3 pounds total
- Hand wash only, keep out of fridge and freezer
- Fair trade, made in India and Vietnam
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft. Do not put set in refrigerator or freezer.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.