Men’s Wakami Earth Bracelet In BlueItem# W-ERT-BLU27
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Indigenous handicraft styled for the modern man. Made by women artisans in Guatemala, this set of woven bracelets is the ideal casual accessory. With dark colors and leather components that strike the perfect masculine tone, each set includes a total of four bracelets. Made from waxed cord and metal beads, the bracelets are crafted as part of a larger social enterprise, one that provides a livelihood and generates income for the artisans and their communities.
Some bracelets in this set are made with an adjustable length; others have a button and loop closure and measure about 7.5 to 8 inches long.
- Men’s Wakami bracelet in blue
- Set of four woven bracelets
- Waxed thread with glass and metal beads
- Some bracelets have an adjustable length
- Others bracelets are 7.5-8 inches long
- Fair trade, made in Guatemala