Indigenous handicraft styled for the modern man. Made by women artisans in Guatemala, this set of woven bracelets is the perfect casual accessory. With dark colors and leather components that strike the right masculine tone, each set includes a total of four bracelets. Made from waxed cord and metal beads, the bracelets are crafted as part of a larger social enterprise, one that provides a livelihood and generates income for the artisans and their communities.
Some bracelets in this set are made with an adjustable length; others have a button and loop closure and measure about 7.5 to 8 inches long.
- Men’s Wakami bracelet in black
- Set of four woven bracelets
- Waxed thread with glass and metal beads
- Some bracelets have an adjustable length
- Others bracelets are 7.5-8 inches long
- Fair trade, made in Guatemala
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.