Featuring subdued colors of grey and burgundy in a cool block pattern, this backpack is everything you need for class, work, or weekend trips! The backpack’s colored “blocks” function as exterior pockets. In addition to the block pattern, each piece made with adjustable straps and crochet pockets. Bag measures 17.5 inches high, 13 inches wide, and 4.5 inches deep. Made from all natural hemp and cotton.
Each backpack is crafted by women artisans in Nepal. These women not only work in fair-trade certified conditions but also receive 100% of the profits from each bag!
- Burgundy and grey color block backpack
- Made from hemp and cotton
- YKK zipper and metal hardware
- Measures 17.5 x 13 x 4.5 inches
- Adjustable straps, extra pockets
- Fair trade, made in Nepal