SRV-46182Regular price $ 36.00 Save $ -36.00
A perfect blend of artistry and functionality, this terra cotta stone is incised with a beautiful Tree of Life and enhanced with a whitewash finish. Nestled within a hand-woven Kaisa grass basket, each stone doubles as a trivet and bread warmer. Keep it on a tabletop and place hot pots on its design. Or, put the stone in the oven and once it’s heated, place it in the basket to keep bread and rolls steaming hot.
Every set is crafted by artisans who work with The Jute Works, a nonprofit that provides illiterate women in Bangladesh dignified employment by enabling them to make handicrafts at home.
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
How To Use Your Bread Warmer
1) Hand wash before first use
2) Heat the terra cotta stone in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
3) Handling carefully, place the warm stone in the basket
4) Wrap bread with a towel to keep warm, then place in the basket
5) To clean, rinse with water