Whitewashed terra cotta stone is incised with a beautiful Tree of Life. Nestled within a hand-woven Kaisa grass basket, each stone can be used as trivet or bread warmer. Keep it on a tabletop and place hot pots on its design. Or, put the stone in the oven, and once it’s heated up, place it in the basket for serving bread or rolls! Available in blue or orange, each set measure 12 inches wide, 9 inches deep, and 3.5 inches high total.
Every set is crafted by artisans who work with The Jute Works, a nonprofit that provides illiterate women in Bangladesh stable and dignified employment by making handicrafts at home.
- Tree of Life bead warmer and trivet
- Features a terra cotta stone trivet
- Kaisa grass basket with palm wrap
- Set measures 12 x 9 x 3.5 inches
- Handmade in Bangladesh
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
How To Use Your Bread Warmer
1) Hand wash before first use
2) Heat the terra cotta stone in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees
3) Handling carefully, place the warm stone in the basket
4) Wrap bread with a towel to keep warm, then place in the basket
5) To clean, rinse with water