Fair Trade Indian Sona Bell Chime, Brass Bell
MFT-269Regular price $ 21.00 Save $ -21.00
Fashioned with flourishing reliefs and a resplendent gold-metallic finish, this chime infuses the joyous peal of Indian bells with antique charm. Each bell is hand-soldered from scrap metal in the state of Uttar Pradesh, bringing a beloved regional handicraft right to your very own home.
- Handcrafted Indian bell chime
- Made using copper and upcycled metal scraps
- Chime measures 10.5’’L x 9’’W when suspended
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
- An attached chain allows for easy, quick installation
- Made by fair trade artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft