This casual tote celebrates all the artistry of Hmong craftsmanship with pockets made from vintage Hmong fabric. The Hmong, who reside all over Asia, are famous for their beautiful textiles, which often feature bold colors and intricate geometric designs. Purse is topped off with vintage coins and brass bells for some extra fun embellishment!
Bag measures 12.5 inches high, 14 inches across, and 3.5 inches deep. Strap drop is about 13 inches long. Fully lined and designed with interior pockets. Choose from olive or green. Because this product is sourced from vintage materials, no two will look alike and each is its own unique creation.
- Handmade Hmong tote bag
- Made from hemp canvas and vintage fabric
- Also features vintage coins and brass bells
- Bag is 12.5 x 14 x 3.5 inches
- Strap drop is 13 inches
- Choose from Olive or Black
- Fair trade, made in Northern Thailand