This necklace gracefully cascades down the neck and features jazzy colors of black and ivory. This piece is made almost entirely of natural materials, including acai seed beads and tagua nut. The necklace is nicely embellished with bright aqua beads. Necklace is about 34 inches long total. Beads are about 10 mm each. Made by fair trade artisans in Ecuador.
- Black and ivory beaded necklace
- Brass with beads of tagua, acai seed, and clay
- Necklace measures about 34 inches long total
- Fair trade accessory
- Beads are about 10 mm each
- Handcrafted by artisans in Ecuador
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.