Eco-friendly Lucky Seed Bracelet, HaitiItem# SUI-PB-SG1
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Wrap your wrist in positive vibes with these bracelets' all-natural Majok beads. Found naturally in Haiti, Majok seeds are said to bring good luck to whoever wears them! Left untreated to show off their natural gray hue, each bracelet is topped with a charm made from repurposed horn (so nothing goes to waste!). Choose from two different designs: a single wrap bracelet or a triple wrap bracelet. Each is made with a stretchy band that accommodates most wrist sizes. Beads are about 10mm each. Horn charms measure 0.75 – 1 inches.
This bracelet isn’t just good for the earth, it’s good for local Haitians too: the purchase of each bracelet helps fund clean water for schools and clinics.
- Eco-friendly lucky seed bracelet
- Made of Majok seeds with repurposed horn
- Seeds are each about 10mm
- Charm measures about 0.75-1 inches wide
- Choose from two different bracelet designs
- Bracelet stretches and wraps to fit most wrist sizes
- Handcrafted by Haitian artisans
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic: this piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.