For a little bit of bravery, just slip on this bracelet. Made from all-natural, biodegradable clay harvested in the mountains of Haiti, it’s an eco-friendly way to wear courage all day. Once the beads are fired in the kiln, each is glazed with a non-toxic paint. Finished in a bold jet black hue, every piece is topped with a hand-stamped “Courage” charm. Charm measures 1 inch in diameter. Bracelet’s stretchy band easily fits most wrist sizes.
This bracelet isn’t just good for the earth, it’s good for local Haitians too: the purchase of every bracelet helps fund clean water for schools and clinics.
- Eco-friendly beaded bracelet
- All-natural clay beads, bronze “Courage” charm
- Each bead measures about 11-12mm
- Charm measures 1 inch in diameter
- Flexible band fits most wrist sizes
- Handcrafted by Haitian artisans
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic: this piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.