Chunky Tagua Block Necklace, Multiple ColorsItem# FC-TG-SM
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
This necklace is made from chunky block beads of tagua nut that has been hand-dyed. Tagua nut comes from the ivory palms that grow naturally in Latin America. Overtime the nut hardens, and the smooth texture replicates the look and feel of ivory. This makes tagua nut cruelty-free jewelry material. Set on a brass chain, this necklace's tagua beads come in two color combos: Black and Ivory or Brown and Teal. Necklace measures 17 to 20 inches and has an adjustable length. Tagua beads are each about .75 x .75 inches. Made by fair trade artisans in Ecuador.
- Chunky block necklace
- Made of tagua nut and brass
- Necklace measures 17 to 20 inches long
- Adjustable length
- Tagua beads are .75 x .75 inches
- Available in two different color combinations
- On string with 9 blocks. The model is shown wearing two necklaces.
- Fairtrade product
- Made by artisans in Ecuador
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft. Model is wearing the same necklace twice in photo