Indian bells were once used to help herders keep track of their animals as they wandered India’s vast terrain. Perfectly sized for a window or door frame, our Sangeet Chime fills your space with their delightful melody. Both its bells and sleek geometric frame are hand-soldered in Uttar Pradesh using age-old techniques, helping revive a beloved handicraft for your home.
- Handcrafted Indian bell chime
- Made using copper and upcycled metal scraps
- Chime measures 7’’L x 3.5’’W
- Ultralight design weighs less than 1 lb.
- An attached chain allows for easy, quick installation
- Made by fair trade artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.