Originally called “Sacred Hoops,” dreamcatchers go all the way back to the Ojibwe tribe and were originally used to protect children from nightmares. Dazzling with a beaded crystal prism, our crescent moon dreamcatcher invites sweet dreams while elevating your space with soothing hues, natural textures, and just a hint of sparkle. Each catcher is crafted from naturally-sourced cane and cascades with a plush cotton tail dip-dyed in indigo. Measures 33 inches long. Handmade in Nepal.
- Crescent moon dreamcatcher with indigo accent
- Natural cane wood with wool and waxed cotton fibers
- Dangling glass prism, clear and gold-colored beads
- Measures about 33’’L x 9’’ W when suspended
- Looped leather cord for easy installation
- Fair trade, handmade in Nepal