Black and White Woven Strata Backpack, Guatemala
MGL-18036-BPRegular price $ 138.00 Save $ -138.00
Sized to hold all the essentials and yet small enough to take everywhere, this hand-woven backpack is an ideal blend of style and function. Each is woven with a black and white color palette and features adjustable straps, a top zipper opening, an exterior zip pocket, and an interior welt pocket. Backpack measures 12.5 inches wide, 10.5 inches long, and 5 inches deep.
Each bag is handmade by Guatemalan women who are highly skilled in the art of traditional Mayan weaving. Through microloans, training, and fair wages, these women have a sustainable platform to showcase both their skills and their culture’s unique art forms!
- Black and white woven backpack
- 100% cotton with leather straps
- Measures 12.5 x 10.5 x 5 inches
- Zipper closure, adjustable straps
- Interior and exterior pockets
- Fair trade, handmade in Guatemala