Beaded Hamsa Bracelet With Lapis, NepalItem# MT-BR425
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
The Hamsa is a symbol traditionally seen in the Middle East as well as Africa. Depicted as an open palm, the symbol is traditionally used to ward off bad fortune. A shimmering mother of pearl hamsa sits nestled on a band of deep blue lapis lazuli beads. A single black onyx bead adds a bit of protection.
Hamsa measures 0.75 x 0.5 inches. Lapis beads are 6 mm each. Bracelet will stretch to accommodate most wrist sizes.
- Stretchy beaded hamsa bracelet
- Made of lapis and mother of pearl beads
- Each bracelet has a single onyx bead
- Hamsa bead is 0.75 x 0.5 inches
- Lapis beads are each about 6 mm
- Bracelet stretches to fit most wrist sizes
- Made in Nepal