This bracelet features a single bold inlay of plum agate, showcasing all of the stone’s beautiful colors and patterns. The bracelet’s band is crafted from upcycled brass and each piece is lovingly handmade by women artisans who reside in Nairobi’s Kibera slum. By working with jewelry and receiving fair compensation, these women are able to break the cycle of poverty that exists in their community.
Stone inlay is about 1.125 inches in diameter. Brass band is about 0.25 inches wide and bracelet measures 8 inches around. The piece’s open design is adjustable and fits most wrist sizes.
- Agate stone medallion cuff bracelet
- Made of upcycled brass with agate gemstone
- Gemstone inlay is about 1.125 inches across
- Bracelet is 8 inches around, band is 0.25 inches wide
- Fair trade, made by women artisans in Kenya