Your easy, breezy solution to warm weather, the Patola Poncho is hand woven from an ultra smooth blend of silk and cotton that gently brushes your skin. Featuring horizontal stripes and a subtle ikat pattern, the entire piece is crafted by master weavers in India. From spinning the yarns to stitching the garment, these artisans are involved in nearly every stage of creation. Slip it on and take pride in showing off skillful fair trade craftsmanship.
- Patola Poncho with clean stripes
- Artistic ikat pattern all over
- Flattering v-neck, clean ivory color
- Smooth blend of 60% cotton, 40% silk
- Measures 42’’W x 30’’L
- One size fits most
- Fair trade, handmade in India