Sargam Seven Bells Wind Chime, FairtradeItem# CE-KH-SGM
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
The musical notes of the Indian sub-continent are known as Sargam. The word "Sargam" is derived from "Sa • Re • Ga • Ma". Sa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Dha, Ni are simply the seven notes of the Indian musical gamut, called Swara (similar to the Western do re mi fa so la ti).
Fashioned with a rustic copper-gold metallic finish, this chime infuses the joyous appeal of Indian bells with an antique charm. Tuned 7 bells signify the musical notes and each bell is hand-soldered from scrap metal by the artisans in India, bringing a beloved regional handicraft right to your very own home.
- Handcrafted Indian bell chime
- Made using copper and upcycled metal scraps
- Bells range from 1.5" - 4.5" in height (including top hook)
- Connect with a black rope and embellished with glass beads
- Overall length is about 60 - 68 inches (end to end)
- Made by fair trade artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft