Canopic Jar of Hapi, Egyptian Statue
Canopic jars were used in Ancient Egypt for the process of mummification. Organs that were deemed necessary for the afterlife were placed in jars for safekeeping. Each jar was reserved for a different organ and was decorated with the head of a demi-god. The jar that held the lungs was decorated with the baboon-headed god, Hapi. It was protected by the goddess, Nephthys.
This hand-painted jar is an artistic interpretation of original jars found in ancient Egypt. This piece measures 8.5 inches high, 4.5 inches wide, and 4.5 inches deep.
- Colorful canopic jar of Hapi
- Made of bonded stone
- Measures 8.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Weighs about 3 pounds
This item's design originates from Egypt and has been created using manufacturing processes in China. It is designed to replicate the antique style of original artifacts. With a little help from modern machinery, we are pleased to offer you treasures from the past that can be displayed right in your home.
This item may feature slight variations in color, details, and overall appearance. Imperfections and surface cracks add to the unique artistry of each piece and are intentional aspects of its design. This piece is not designed for food storage and is meant for display only.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $35 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $35 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.25.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464