Tagua Circle Link Necklace
MC-N-TRQRegular price $ 56.00 Sale price $ 42.00 Save $ 14.00
A circular lightweight gold pendant (24k gold-plated brass), with a brushed finish, gracefully holds a turquoise-tone tagua circle.
Tagua (pronounced TAG-WAH) is a seed or a nut from a palm-like tree that grows in the tropical rain forests of Ecuador, Colombia, and Brazil. Tagua is also known as vegetable ivory, because of its rich natural color and shiny texture, which resembles ivory.
- The pendant measures 2" in diameter
- The link chain measures 18" end to end
- The pendant is made of 24k gold-plated brass
- The chain is made of metal alloy
- Made in Colombia
- Handcrafted, and fairtrade
- Avoid use in water