Mother and Child Fair Trade Stone Sculptures, ZimbabweItem# MB-4
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Artisan-created statue of a mother and child in a loving embrace is exemplary of African art. Hand sculpted from natural stone, each statue is one of a kind and comes with unique variations in color, surface, and size. No two pieces are alike. Also known as "Ukama" or "Loving family", these Shona stone sculptures are one of the most popular emerging African art forms.
- Hand-carved mother and child statue
- Made of stone
- Available in two size options - 4 inches tall and 6 inches tall
- Shades may vary in tones of greys and browns
- No two statues are alike
- Sold individually
- Made by artisans in Zimbabwe
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.