Prepare matcha tea the traditional way with this Japanese matcha set. Each comes with a ceramic bowl, a whisk (chasen) and bamboo scoop (chasaku). The scoop is for measuring your matcha powder while the whisk is for stirring matcha and water together to make the tea. Finished with a rich indigo glaze, ceramic bowl is about 5 inches in diameter and 2 inches high. Whisk is 2.25 inches in diameter and 4 inches long. Scoop is 7 inches long. Set is made in Japan.
- Traditional matcha making set
- Ceramic bowl, bamboo scoop, and whisk
- Bowl measures 5 x 5 x 2.5 inches
- Whisk measures 4 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches
- Scoop is about 7 inches long
- Box set is 8.5 x 7 x 3 inches
- Made in Japan
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.