This cuff's prominent plum agate is an eye-popping display of swirling hues and mesmerizing patterns. Fashioned with a slender brass band to complement the stone's boldness, this bracelet is lovingly handmade by women artisans in Nairobi’s Kibera slum. By working with jewelry and receiving fair compensation for their craft, these women are able to break the cycle of poverty that exists in their community.
Agate inlay measures about 1.125 inches in diameter. Its brass band is about 0.25 inches wide and measures 8 inches around. Every cuff is crafted with an open design that adjusts to fit most wrist sizes.
- Agate stone medallion cuff bracelet
- Made of upcycled brass with agate gemstone
- Gemstone inlay is about 1.125 inches in diameter
- Bracelet is 8 inches around, band is 0.25 inches wide
- Fairtrade, made by women artisans in Kenya