Wear an attitude of gratitude when you wear this eco-friendly bracelet. Each bracelet is made from all-natural, biodegradable clay harvested in the mountains of Haiti. Once the beads are fired in the kiln, they are then hand-painted with nontoxic paint. Finished with a green hue that’s beautifully reminiscent of Mother Earth, each bracelet is topped with a hand-stamped bronze “Gratitude” charm. Charm measures 1 inch in diameter. Bracelet’s stretchy band easily fits most wrist sizes.
This bracelet isn’t just good for the earth, it’s good for local Haitians too: the purchase of each helps fund clean water for schools and clinics.
- Eco-friendly beaded bracelet
- All-natural clay beads, bronze “Gratitude” charm
- Each bead measures about 11-12mm
- Charm measures 1 inch in diameter
- Flexible band fits most wrist sizes
- Handcrafted by local Haitian artisans
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic: this piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.